GTC for online stores - General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Provisions and validity of these terms and conditions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via htttp://www.rock-the-world.eu.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who acts in the sense of his professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) Exclusively with the provision of a product in our store, we submit a binding offer to our customers to conclude a purchase contract.
3) The products intended for purchase are selected by the customer and placed in the "shopping cart". After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to review all information entered.
Express reference is made to the data protection regulations.
By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. Thus, the purchase contract is concluded. With the payment option via payment service provider, the customer is redirected from our online store to the website of the provider. After entering all required data, the customer is finally redirected back to our store.
Express reference is made to the data protection provisions.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address stored with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention cannot be exercised by the customer.
2) Until the purchase price has been paid in full, the goods remain the property of the store operator.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) For damages to body or health in cases of intent and gross negligence is liable. In the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law, liability also exists. Otherwise, liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online store for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
3) In the event of a breach of non-essential obligations arising from the contract, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of obligations.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
German law shall apply. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 6 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
There is no willingness to participate in a dispute resolution procedure.
§ 7 Contractual language
Contract language is German.
§ 8 Prices and shipping costs, due date, essential parts of the contract
1) The prices shown as well as the shipping costs represent gross prices.
2) Shipping costs shall be marked and shown separately and shall be borne additionally by the Customer unless free delivery has been promised.
3) Standard delivery within Germany is free of charge. The costs for an express delivery are to be requested separately.
For shipping costs outside Germany, please refer to our homepage.
4) Unless otherwise stated, payment claims arising from the contract are due immediately.
5) Delivery is made after payment of the goods, which can be settled by prepayment, Visa/MasterCard, PayPal, Apple Pay or Klarna.
6) The essential characteristics of the (contract component) can be found in the item description.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall pass only upon delivery of the goods to the customer.
§ 10 Statutory liability for defects
The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.